Thursday, March 29, 2007

ABC...Easy As 1, 2, 3

1. A is for age: 26
2. B is for beer of choice: I will pass...I don't drink the stuff
3. C is for career right now: Computer Tech/Network Admin
4. D is for your dog's name: Princess, a Great Pyrenese puppy
5. E is for essential item you use everyday: laptop
6. F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Prison Break and 24
7. G is for favorite game: Continental Rummy or Apples to Apples
8. H is for Home town: Midwest City
9. I is for instruments you play: Drums and some guitar
10. J is for favorite juice: not a huge juice fan...I guess Grape
11. K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: haha! I will pass on this one, too.
12. L is for last place you ate: the house...Liz cooked dinner last night. hamburger steaks....according to Addy it is called "crabby patties". I think she got that from Spongebob.
13. M is for marriage: June 11th, 2006
14. N is for your full name: Michael Don Shipley
15. O is for overnight hospital stays: Never
16. P is for people you were with today: Liz and now co-workers.
17. Q is for quote: wow, don't know..."Some people were born on third base, and they live their whole life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
18. R is for Biggest Regret: Everything has a purpose and a lesson
19. S is for status: Married and very happy!
20. T is for time you woke up today: 6:55am, after getting to sleep at almost 2:00am
21. U is for underwear you have on now: pretty personal, but they are black boxer-briefs
22. V is for vegetable you love: corn is my favorite.
23. W is for worst habit: I can't think of any, but my wife might be able to help pick some
24. X is for x-rays you've had: my ankles, knees, wrists, fingers
25. Y is for yummy food you ate today: a Chick-Fil-A chicken sandwich
26. Z is for the zodiac sign: Leo

2 comments:

ann said...

I copied you!

Okie Food Traveler said...

ummm...you better be careful, you could get suspended for that kind of behavior!