Saturday, November 03, 2007

Baby for the Weekend...

Ok, we get to play "parents of a baby" for the weekend. This is the best baby and definitely so, so CUTE!! It is one of Liz's daycare kids and we love her to death. We've been begging to get to keep her overnight, and we finally got our wish. Actually, it is even better...not only did we get to keep her last night, but we also get to keep her tonight. We've had a blast. Liz got her all fixed up with a hair band and bow that she made...also, she got her all dressed up in some of Addy's clothes when she was that size. We went out and showed her off...she looked so cute and turned several heads.

I have to say...after all this, I definitely want a baby. It was such a good feeling being out with a baby and having everyone oogle over her. Plus, our baby will always be so cute and fixed up...whether a boy or a girl. I can't wait! I also have to say, I couldn't imagine being a single parent doing everything myself. Liz did all the work during the night...I am glad I have such an awesome wife, which is also an amazing parent. Thanks to our friend Jessica for letting us have her baby for the weekend!

2 comments:

HomeSchool Mommy said...

You're funny. I kind of like just "playing" parents to a baby.

Robin Meadows said...

Ooooo, you've got the "bug"! Elizabeth better hang on---I think that's why we have 7!!