Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

It was quite the weekend. We took my parents and my niece to Incredible Pizza Saturday afternoon. She had never been, and we knew we didn't have much time left before she went back to Arizona. We had a pretty good time! Plus, it is always nice getting to take some agression out on my wife in bumper cars (or boxing on the Wii). I can't get in trouble for "playing" the game...right!?!? haha!

After that, we went out to my parents house to play....tada, the Wii. We didn't box...but we all played some bowling and tennis. They also bought this Wii Fit thing this past week. Let me tell ya...it is real encouraging when you step on the "board" and the game makes this "oooooooohhh" sound. Yes, I know I am fat...thanks for pointing that out. haha!

Today, we had a cookout with my parents, aunt, and Liz's mom. We really hadn't decided what we were going to do until about 2pm. All in all, it was a pretty good weekend. Now the fun part of going back to work for the man. Here is a little Fathers Day video to leave you with...

No comments: