Monday, August 06, 2007

Update...

Liz pointed out to me that I haven't blogged in quite awhile. It is funny how fast time flies. I didn't think it had been that long...sure enough. Let's see...

I was out of town all last week for work...I got home Thursday evening around 5:30, then Friday off to go along with my weekend. Friday night, Liz and I attended Addy's final swim lesson for the summer. She has come a very long way in one summer...from not wanting her face to touch the water, to jumping off the diving board in 12 foot of water. After her swim lesson, it was her weekend with her daddy. They went to Dallas for the weekend to see his family. Liz didn't have to work for a change, so we had a nice little date night. We went out for a steak dinner at Salt Grass Steakhouse...very, very good. After that, we went to see a movie at theater...which we had not done since last November. It was very nice to go out all dressed up and have some quality time together. I love every minute I get to share with her...unless she is cranky. ;-)

I can't really remember Saturday. Oh yes, Liz worked all day and I stayed home working on the house and stuff.

Sunday, LifeChurch finished up a very cool series At The Movies. Pastor Craig took popular movies, showed clips and gave a message along with it. Next week starts a new series, "30 Days To Live" which we are very excited about. I'll keep you informed.

I'm back out of town for work, though this time it is only for tonight. I can't wait to get back home to my wife...I always miss her and can't stand being away from her overnight. I get hardly any sleep if she is not by my side...how did I make it most of my life without her?

That kinda gives you an update...I will try and do better.

3 comments:

HomeSchool Mommy said...

You'll think cranky! :)

Anonymous said...

So you forgot that we came by and Bentley got to go for a walk on Saturday....

ann said...

. . . if she's not cranky, huh? Bet that went over well!
Love you,
Mom