Saturday, July 28, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me....Tomorrow

Yes, I will be 27 years old tomorrow. It is amazing how fast time flies. I can't believe I have been out of school for 9 years. I can't believe I have been at my current job for 7 years. I can't believe I have been married for over a year. Time truly does fly.

Last night, my parents (and my aunt Carol) came over to join us. I grilled burgers and some Sante Fe Chicken. They brought some baked beans, a birthday cake (graham cracker cake), and made some homemade ice cream, which I absolutely loved! I was hoping we would get to play a game of cards or something, but we had so much to visit about that we never quite made it back to the table after eating. I am so glad they were able to come over, it was wonderful getting to spend some time with them!

Today, we got up and took our new dog to the vet to get him checked out. After that, we went by a few garage sales. Then we lounged around the house for a few hours. Liz had to work at the chapel this evening, so it is just me around the house. Liz took Addy to spend the night with her grandma...she only lives a few miles away from the chapel and always loves being with Ann. We will meet back up with them tomorrow at church. I'm not sure if Addy is spending the afternoon with them or not? Sometimes things are so hectic that I can't keep up with things.

That is really all I had to say...can I quit having birthdays now? I am ready for them to stop. I haven't been blogging much lately...I just can't think of anything exciting to talk about and I feel like I just repeat myself. I don't know.

1 comment:

ann said...

Quit having birthdays?!!! That's funny! They just go on and on and on and on . . . .
Love you,
Mom