Friday, June 01, 2007


Appetizer
Name something you think is “the best.”
Wow, this is tough. It depends on what the topic is. I have the best wife! I root for the best team, OU! I can go on and on and varying topics. Name someTHING that is the best...I would say homecooked meals. Restaurants are awesome, they have their time and place....fast food is good, it has its time and place. There is no better food than the one's prepared at the house in my opinion. I like cooking, and I don't mind doing the cooking either...especially if I ever get a grill. Sometimes, as busy as we all are....we tend to put aside healthier home-prepared meals for the easier drive-thru fast food.
Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 highest), how stressed are you today?
I would say 2-3. I'm not too stressed. I have to leave here in a little bit for Muskogee, to deliver a server. It is Friday, that is the part that keeps me going. I already have Monday lined up for me, too. I have to go to Pauls Valley and Millwood Schools. Tonight, I am hoping to get the yard mowed, and then I am hoping to get some sod and lay it down where I tore up the landscaping. I'm not stressed, just have a lot going on.
Salad
What kind of cleanser do you use to wash your face?
I have tried the "Purpose" cleaner that my uses and it is wonderful. I got to use some, I think it was before we were married...she already had some stuff at my house. It was really nice, at the time I told her that my face feels tight and clean. For the most part, I don't use face cleaner...pretty much just soap. I wouldn't mind using more her face cleaner, it was nice.

Main Course
Tonight is a
blue moon! What is something that you believe only happens “once in a blue moon.”
Wow, I don't know. I guess play video games and watch sports. I used to play video games, pretty much on a daily basis for a few hours. I also used to watch sports (and espn when no sports were on) non-stop. Ever since I got married, that happens once in a blue moon. We are just always so busy and on the go. There is always so much to do and going on, that hobbies can easily be pushed aside. When I get home from work there is cleaning, taking out the trash, cooking/getting something, eating, a little family/relaxation time, showers, etc...then it is time to go to bed, get up and go again. When I was single, I just put things off until I wanted them done...I have to think about others now.

Dessert
When was the last time it rained where you live?

I will steal my wife's answer to this "Ummm...it's been raining for the last month...seriously." I know in about a month, we will be longing for rain and cooler temperatures.

Go here to see other Friday's Feast participants. If you're participating, be sure to leave me a comment so I pop over to your place and indulge a bit!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, lotsa rain!! Great feast!

Raggedy said...

Great Friday Feast!
My feast is served.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

HomeSchool Mommy said...

Good feast.

alisonwonderland said...

good feast, thoughtfully prepared!

and i like the dinner music too. "How to Save a Life" - woohoo!

Annie said...

I heard a compliment about you today.
good feast!

ann said...

Okay, I would just like to clarify your Salad for everyone! You forgot to explain that even though your wife - my daughter had "a few things" at your house, you also had roommates and one of your roommate's sister who also stayed a lot! I know that you and your wife respected "boundaries"! And for that wonderful strength you both have - I was very proud! I am still proud of you guys and love you very much!
Mom

HomeSchool Mommy said...

Okay...I finally understand what Mom was saying...and it makes sense now. She didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea about us before we were married because you said that I already had stuff at your house.

HaHa. I didn't even think of that when I read what you wrote...

So, that's what she was talking about when she said we respected "boundaries" and that's also why she mentioned that your roomie and his sister were both here all the time...to prove we were accountable. LOL...funny...I could NOT figure out what she was talking about!

Okie Food Traveler said...

OH!!! I get it now. Thanks for helping me figure that one out, honey! I thought mom was just on one of those clueless moments again. It is so much clearer when it is explained properly.