Sunday, June 10, 2007

I Can't Believe It Has Been A Year!!


Well, my wife and I are celebrating our 1 year anniversary! Tomorrow is actually the day, but we have kinda been celebrating all weekend. We stayed out at the in-laws the last couple nights because Liz had three weddings (one Friday, two Saturday).

Saturday, I dropped her off at the chapel...then took the car to get the oil changed and to the car wash (clean and vacuum), then back to the chapel to help her clean candles. After that, we went to Shawnee...we ate lunch at the Delta Cafe, then headed over to Old Navy to check out some clothes. Liz has been running short on "nice" clothes for work at the chapel...so I let her pick out whatever she wanted. I also picked out a couple t-shirts and dress shirt...Liz felt that I needed these "cute" sandals, so she got me those, too. She also got a nice dress from there for our date tonight...though it wasn't for that alone.


Tonight, we went out for the evening. Addy spent the evening with her daddy. We went by a jewelry store, where Liz bought a couple items....I just couldn't find anything that brought out the color of my eyes, that also went along with my outfit. haha! After that, we went to eat at Musashi's up in the city. The experience was really cool....the food was pretty good, too. We headed back for Norman, with a stop at the sno-cone stand and video store before heading to the house.


That was pretty much it about the evening. Now, enough about that...I really want to talk about my wife. I have to thank her for the best year of my life. She is my everything! If there is anything possible that I can do for her...I don't hesitate! She will be the first to admit that she is extremely spoiled rotten!! I can go on and on all day long about how much she means to me! I will end this post saying this last thing...I AM THE LUCKIEST MAN IN THE WORLD!!!




3 comments:

Annie said...

Sounds like a perfect way to spend an anniversary!

My own little world said...

I cannot believe it has been a year! Congratulations! Miss you guys.
Love,
Sheila

Kim said...

I have to say this: I really love you guys and you (individually and as a couple) are a true inspiration. It really makes me very happy to witness true happiness, devotion and love. And I think seeing those things when I have the same in my own life really makes me even happier.

It's a little late, but CONGRATULATIONS!

Love ya!