Friday, June 08, 2007


Appetizer
What do you consider to be the ultimate snack food?
I'm not a huge snack food person. I don't snack much at all. My wife makes these tortilla roll-ups that I love (and haven't had in a long time...hint, hint). I also love nachos and lil smokies.
Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), about how popular is your last name?
Maybe a 4. I have seen my last name out there, more than I thought I would. There was a professional baseball player, a famous music producer, and I even see it every now and then while out. Example: Last weekend, Liz and I were out garage sale shopping. We turned down a street, and the first house on mailbox had "SHIPLEY" on it...I thought it was cool.
Salad
Who is your all-time favorite sitcom character, and why?
Wow, now that is a tough one! I have no idea. It may be Raymond's dad, from Everybody Loves Raymond...just the way he acts (especially towards his wife) is funny. He reminds me of my dad...my dad jokes around like that with my mom, though he really does love her.
Main Course
Do you shop online? If so, name some sites you like to browse for goodies.
I used to before I got married...now, I just don't want to spend money because there are better things that it needs to go for (bills, food, kids, etc). When I did shop online...my favorite was Old Navy. I would also shop a little online with EA Sports (video games), Best Buy, and ebay.
Dessert
Fill in the blank: I think ___________ should be ___________.
I think FRIDAYS should be PART OF THE WEEKEND. How cool would that be?? I would love to have a 3-day weekend every single week. Talk about boosting your workers motivation.

Go here to see other Friday's Feast participants. If you're participating, be sure to leave me a comment so I pop over to your place and indulge a bit!

3 comments:

Linda said...

"Holy Crap" I agree.

Let's start a petition for your dessert.

Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

too. We have some that have veggies in them so they are good for you too. great answers.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Shipley is the name of a street in my town! And i agree about Fridays!