Friday, May 25, 2007


Appetizer
Name a sound you like to hear.

I have a few....I like listening to my wife sing, I like hearing amazing musicians play their instruments, the sound of the crowd at an OU football game. Those are all favorites of mine. There are many times when my favorite sound is just peace and quiet...I enjoy silence.


Soup
What is your favorite kind of cheese?
Wow...I love cheese!! Cheese is good...can't think of a favorite!

Salad
Do you sleep late on Saturday mornings? Why or why not?

I don't sleep very late...well, later than I do on weekdays for sure. I am usually waking up about 8 or 9 in the morning on the weekends.

Main Course
When was the last time you forgot something? What was it, and how long did it take to remember it?

I am like my wife...I tend to forget things. My memory used to be perfect...I could remember the smallest detail. Every since I turned 26, like my wife, I feel like I am 62 in that area. I don't remember conversations that my wife swears we had and other things, too. I have to really pay attention to what is going on, in order to remember it later. I used to be able to do other things and remember stuff...now I have to focus. The last two mornings I forgot to take the trash out. I almost forgot to set the trash cans outside to be picked up today, but I somehow remembered that as I was pulling out of the driveway. I was running late, and I didn't have enough time to run back inside to get the trash bag out of the kitchen. I am just feeling old!

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I notice ____________ when _____________.

I notice it is about time for football practices when my birthday arrives on July 29th.

If you'd like to participate, visit Friday's Feast. Also, please leave me a comment so I can head over to your place and enjoy your feast as well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful feast answers!

Stacey said...

Well with two forgetful adults in one house, at least nobody remembers what the other forgot to do! Happy FF

Annie said...

What a sweet appetizer!
With you two being so forgetful, your arguments won't last long :o)
& your birthday is the day after Amanda's and three days after Izzy's! July is a busy month.
Great feast.

HomeSchool Mommy said...

Aww...how nice that you like my singing!

Stacey and Annie--trust me...I remember what he forgets!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Sweet answer about wife!