Tuesday, May 08, 2007

-Ology Survey...

FOODOLOGY

Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. Thousand Island...I also enjoy the Caesar Salad, too.

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Chick-Fil-A (which I rarely get, since most are in the mall) and Arby's...those are probably my favorites, but I don't have either by the house (across Norman). I also like Wendy's, BK, McDonalds, and Sonic just fine.

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. You're killing me with the food questions...I'm a lover of most food. Cheddars, Chilis, Charlestons, Rib Crib, Salt Grass Steakhouse....that is probably my top 5 right now.

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. 10%, if we have really good service then maybe a little more generous.

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick off of it?
A. I can't think of a single thing...I like variety.

Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
A. butter, butter & grape jelly, or honey on toast already made....I also really like taking bread, then put butter & cinnamon sugar spice on it, stick in the oven to toast (cinnamon toast)...so good!

Q. What is your favorite type of gum?
A. I like all different kinds, except the cinnamon gums like Big Red.

TECHNOLOGY

Q. Number of contacts in your cell phone?
A. I have no idea and I don't know how to find out without actually couting each name (which I'm NOT going to do).

Q. Number of contacts in your email address book?
A. I use several different email addresses, so I don't know all together.

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. A snapshot of the OU football stadium during a night game.

Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A. We have 2 in the house, 1 in the garage (used to be in the living room). Addy has a tv in her bedroom for videos, we took the tv from the living room to the garage, then we have the big screen tv in our bedroom (where we watched the most tv/movies anyway).

BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Right.

Q. Do you like your smile?
A. It is ok...I just wish I had straight, white teeth.

Q. What's your best feature?
A. I don't know, I am just happy with myself as a whole.

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. Outside of the occassional nail clippings, skin (from cuts or peeling), cutting of hair, etc....nope, not at all.

Q. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
A. smell and touch - I notice smells really well (good and bad)...my skin can be somewhat sensitive to the touch, too. My feet for example...I can't walk up a ladder without shoes on, and you can definitely forget walking on rocks.

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. I have no idea...hopefully, I don't have any now. I really need to get to the dentist.

Q. What is the heaviest item you lifted last?
A. Addy, I guess. I have no idea.

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. No, the closest thing is blacking out for a few seconds.

BULLCRAPOLOGY

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. Yes, I should live everyday as if it could be my last (because it could)...it still would make a difference (especially long-term planning).

Q. Is love for real?
A. Yes!

Q. If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
A.I wouldn't.

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. Black.

DAREOLOGY

Q. Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
A. Absolutely!

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. I don't think so.

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A. Yes, just surprise me though....I definitely couldn't do it to myself, and I don't want to watch it being done either.

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. Of course!

Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A. No way!

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
A. I don't care for hot sauce, but I definitely would!

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for 1,000,000?
A. Okay...I'd like to say no, but if we're talking NO PUNISHMENT...including God, then I might take out someone like Osama or Saddam (I know he is already dead)...just someone evil and cruel.

Q. Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
A. Definitely! We don't watch much anyway.

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: Wallet and phone

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A: I don't think so...it is ok.

Q: Could you live with roommates?
A: I have...it can be difficult. I had two really good one's...then I lived with a group on a seperate occassion and had payment difficulties (shared bills).

Q: How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
A: A couple, I think.

Q: Where were you born?
A. Midwest City

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A: Not in awhile, I have been lucky and not been pulled over (that is the extent of my "run-ins").

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: A daddy.

LASTOLOGY

Q: Friend you talked to?
A: I talked to a few co-workers just a minute ago.

Q: Last person you called?
A: Liz

Q: Person you hugged?
A: I'm sure it was Liz.

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number?
A: 23 - that was my favorite sports number and always had it.

Q: Color?
A: Crimson & Cream (OU!)

Q: Season?
A: Fall/Winterish....December is my favorite month. I like it cold. I also love the whole Christmas time...buying presents/going shopping, hearing Christmas music, decorating the house, etc.

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
A: I went to the laundry room to restart the dryer, then the bathroom.

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: I can't wait to be a daddy! I also can't wait to be debt-free (or at least only owe on house and maybe one car).

Q: What's the last movie you saw?
A: I can't remember...I watched part of Perfect Stranger and part of Next. I guess it was Deja Vu.

Q: Do you smile often?
A: Yes, probably quite often.

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: Yes, very much so.

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A: Tile and carpet. I can't wait to rip up the carpet in the living room/dining area and put down hardwood floors.

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A: Stand.

Q: Now that the survey's done what are you going to do?
A: Check my e-mail and look like I am working.

No comments: