Thursday, May 31, 2007

Boring for You - Cool to Me

As some of you might know, I am a Computer/Network Technician in Oklahoma. I work out of Oklahoma City but travel all over the state. We have been involved in some interesting accounts, though 85-90% of our business involves school districts across the state. I have been to Dallas to do some work at Ross Perot's business a few years ago. I have worked on Kelly Ogle's computer, and Brad Edwards had brought his computer in the shop once before. Now, I am working on Clay Bennett's new computer...the owner of the Seattle SuperSonics and chairman of Dorchester Capital in OKC. After it is ready, this afternoon around 1pm I am taking it to install in his office. I hope he is here today...but I figure he is up in Seattle. I'll let you know!

2 comments:

HomeSchool Mommy said...

You're right...boring for us. :) I'm glad you had something at work to excite you today, though.

Okie Food Traveler said...

Well, he wasn't there today. He will be back in the morning, so if something happens...he will be there. WOW!! What an office! I had my hiney sitting in a $3500 chair...very nice. I didn't get out of there until after 5pm, that part wasn't fun.