Sunday, May 06, 2007

Long Exhausting Weekend!

Wow! Talk about a long exhausting weekend full of work! Let me break it down for you:

Friday night, I got home around 5:45pm....Liz was already gone to work at the chapel. It is Addy's weekend with her daddy, but he called saying he was going to mow first...so it was going to be a couple hours. By the time I got home, all the daycare kids were leaving at the same time. Marnie left right about the same time...so it was just Addy and myself for awhile. I took Addy around the block a couple times....she rode her bicycle and I walked. After that, I decided we would go down to the neighborhood park...we just drove down there. We stayed there about 45 minutes, until it was about time for John (Addy's daddy) to get to the house (8pm). Liz called about 8:30-8:45 to say she was on the way home. We decided to stay in and order pizza. Addy really wanted to sleep at our house, and John allowed her to do that....so she showed up around 10pm.

Saturday, we got up about 8:30am...we all got dressed, went across the street (to another housing edition) to look at a yard sale, then we took Addy back to her daddy's. Then Liz and I went to eat a healthy breakfast at Golden Corral. After that, we went looking for clothes at a consignment shop...nice stuff there! Liz and I headed back to the house, so she could get to her wedding for the day. My parents showed up at my house, not long after I got back home. We dug up all our shrubs & bushes along the driveway and sidewalk...along with the bricks and rocks that was with it. Liz got home about 3pm, then we went over to my parents for dinner, game, and movie. We picked up Addy on the way back home, to spend the night.

Sunday, we got up to get dressed for LifeChurch....might I add, yet another amazing service!! I have never, EVER seen a bad one there....Pastor Craig is an amazing preacher! After church, John picked up Addy in the parking lot. Liz and I went to eat at Outback Steakhouse (which wasn't good at all this time). After lunch, we went to SAMS and Walmart to pick up some groceries and supplies. We got back home, unloaded the groceries, and got busy...nope, that kind of busy (unfortunately). We started yard work. I mowed the front yard, Liz trimmed up some bushes in the back, then we trimmed hedges/tree in the front yard....Liz also planted a couple flowers in some pots. After the yard work, we went to eat at Goldies by the house (pretty good, I might add). After getting back to the house, we worked on the inside. We cleaned Addy's room, bathroom, office, living room, kitchen, did some laundry, and hung a scarf on our living room curtain rod (to go with the curtain). Addy just got home, and I am exhausted...I know Liz is, too. We had an extremely long day...and weekend full of work! Now, we have to wake up at 6am for the baby arrival of Liz's daycare...then it is back to work for me, too. Not that my work stopped because of the weekend...I think I did more work on my weekend!

1 comment:

ann said...

Whew! You made me tired just reading about all the work! Love ya,
Mom