Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Survey Says...

What were you doing 10 years ago?
May 1997...I was finishing up my Junior year of high school. I was working for Mid-Del Schools that entire summer doing inventory.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Well...that is an easy question. Liz and I were about to get married...our one year anniversary is June 11th!! I can't believe time has gone by so fast.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. buttered popcorn
2. pretzels
3. tostitos with cheese sauce
4. Original Ruffles with french onion dip
5. salted peanuts

Five songs that you know all the lyrics:
1. so many worship music songs (hymn or contemporary)
2. pretty much any Dave Matthews Band songs
3. Hear You Me - Jimmy Eat World
4. How To Save A Life - The Fray
5. Grow Old With You - Adam Sandler

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Give to LifeChurch/mission work
2. Get out of debt
3. Travel to some destinations we'd like to go see
4. Buy a different house with some land
5. Not only give to missions, but go do some mission work, too.

Five bad habits:
1. excessive eating
2. not exercising
3. not spending enough time with God one-on-one
4. not leading my family in prayer/devotional time
5. not reading/studying

Five things you like doing:
1. cuddling up with my wife
2. playing football
3. playing basketball
4. watching football (especially those OU Sooners!)
5. getting together with family

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Anything in a small size.
2. Anything medium, too.
3. Probably even anything with a large tag on it, as well.
4. socks with stripe around it
5. the makeup/wig that I wore, so Addy could have a few minutes of pleasure (pics on my wife's blog, too)....something tells me it won't be the last time, even though I don't care for it.

Five favorite toys:
1. bed
2. laptop
3. tv
4. xbox 360
5. basketball goal (with a basketball, of course)

3 comments:

HomeSchool Mommy said...

Our BED is your favorite toy?!?!?! YOU WISH! :)

Okie Food Traveler said...

Ha! That isn't what you said last night!

Okie Food Traveler said...

or the last 4 nights for that matter!