Wednesday, July 11, 2007

10 Things...


10 states you've been to: 1. Texas 2. California 3. Florida 4. Missouri 5. Arkansas 6. Colorado 7. Kansas 8. Minnesota 9. Illinois 10. Louisiana

9 things last purchased: 1. ice cream at Braums 2. dinner at Freddy's 3. swimming lessons 4. gasoline for my vehicular conveyance 5. gasoline for my wife's vehicular conveyance 6. groceries 7. lunch on Sunday 8. book from the church bookstore 9. lunch on Saturday

8 "Have-you-ever's?" 1. Have you ever dated a best friend? Yes, and I married her 2. Have you ever stayed up and partied 'til the sun rose? well church Lock-Ins and Lock-Outs 3. Have you ever kissed someone & regretted it? No 4. Have you ever lost someone you loved? Yes 5. Have you ever been dumped? I've been turned down, but never dumped. 6. Have you ever dumped a bf/gf? Yes 7. Have you ever ran away? No 8. Have you ever made out with someone on your first date? Yes...and I married her (haha!).

7 favorite restaurants : 1. Salt Grass Steakhouse 2. Golden Palace 3. Chili's 4. Texas Roadhouse 5. Cheddars 6. Victoria's 7. Tarahomaras

6 things you've done today: 1. drove to work 2. got up and down ladder several times 3. talked to my wife on the phone 4. ate the rest of my leftover pizza for lunch 5. got on the computer during lunch 6. finished this survey that I started yesterday

5 of your favorite things? 1. my wife (even though she beats me) and Addy 2. our families 3. our church, LifeChurch 4. games 5. sex...sorry, I just couldn't keep this off my list.

4 people you can tell [almost] anything to: 1. Liz 2. Mom 3. Dad 4. Ann (mom in-law)

3 places you want to visit: 1. New York 2. Grand Canyon 3. Orlando (I've been a couple times, just want others to experience it...as long as it is not during the summer)

2 things you want to do before you die: 1. Have kids 2. See them all grown up with their own families

1 thing that you cannot live without: 1. my wife...she is my partner in life and I'm prepared to face anything with her by my side.

2 comments:

ann said...

I'm really glad you know that you can tell me anything! I'm also really glad that you love my daughter and my granddaughter the way that you do! We are blessed!

Okie Food Traveler said...

I think every weekend, you have a case of TMI. haha!