Monday, July 09, 2007

Q & A About My Wife!

What is your spouse's name?
Elizabeth (Liz)

When did they become your spouse?
June 11, 2006

When did you know they were the one?
We talked for awhile on the computer before our first date. I would say the first date. I kinda knew while we were talking, but being together in person just sealed the deal...it just all came together.

Do they have any brothers?
Yes, 1 brother

Do they have any sisters?
Yes, 2 sisters

Are you happy?
YES, I love her so much!

Do they sing to you?
Yes...we sing more together. She has a wonderful singing voice, even if she won't admit it.

Do they dance with you?
Maybe for a second...we don't dance much.

Do you have children?
yes...Addy is 5 years old from Liz's previous marriage. She is so smart and a really good kid.

How many?
Just the 1 for now.

How many do you want?
BUNCHES! I don't know how else to say it. We want a bunch of our own and to adopt as well. We joke, saying we will need a 15 passenger van to haul us all around.

Do they tell you they love you or only say it after you do?
She says it to me often...and always after I tell her (I say it tons).

Are they romantic?
Yes...especially considering how busy we are. It isn't a matter of being romantic for us, it is a matter of when because there is no time. She works every Friday night and all day Saturday...then a lot of time is spent at church on Sunday, we grocery shop Sunday afternoon, along with mowing/yard work. If she is off from the chapel and we go out...then I feel like we really have a chance to re-connect and be romantic (even if it is just going out for dinner all dressed up).

Do they tell you that you're beautiful?
Well...she calls me a dork. Does that count?

Do you like their mother?
I guess she is ok. I say that because I know she will read this...haha! I really like her...she has the same sense of humor as Liz and myself. My only complaint is that she doesn't fix me meals, it is usually "there is stuff in the freezer, help yourself". With that aside, she is pretty fun. She is a good mother to her kids...she loves and has a great passion for her family. I really respect that...she just wants what is best for her family.

Do you like their father?
Yes. He is really handy! He is licensed to work on everything, basically from the foundation up. He does carpentry work, heat/air, ovens, refrigerators...just an overall handyman. I can ask him anything and he is always willing to drive down to Norman from Choctaw to take a look. That is one thing that I can say about him, that he is always willing to help out the family...I know he also wants what is best for the family. I think both Jody and Ann have done a good job and are awesome in-laws!

1 comment:

ann said...

Oh Michael, You're so beautiful! Thanks for the half-handed compliments - I love you, too!