Monday, July 09, 2007

ESPN!

ESPN, the worldwide leader in sports, is at it again. How many times have we flipped to their station and saw spelling bee tournament, hot dog eating tournament, dogs jumping off docks, and extreme close-ups of poker hands? Well, that is old news...this Saturday, I noticed they will be airing the Paper, Rock, Scissors Championship!

That is ridiculous. I love ESPN...but really only during football season. I can't wait...less than one month before football practices start. At least, then I will have a real sport to be excited about! I mean come on...I can't believe there would actually be a televised audience that would support such a stupid tournament. Yep...you heard it here, I guess Paper, Rock, Scissors is a now considered a highly skilled sport. Crazy!

No comments: