Saturday, July 14, 2007

Q & A - 30 Questions


1.ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
At work, we were unloading computers out of the company van at a client downtown. He pushed a box out while I was holding another one and the cardboard lid sliced right through my pants and I still have the scar on my leg. That was the second box and we had a ton. Needless to say, I kept working...we had to take them up to the 14th floor. After it was done, I went to the office...my supervisor told me that I needed stitches and would take me. I said I'm fine...and I'll just clean it and put a few gauze bandages over it. He cleaned it and did the bandages for me. I am so stupid when it comes to doctors...I should have went. I survived though.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Some pictures of Addy...there is also this cool design of Liz's. She bought some fabric and had her dad cut some wood squares...then she stapled the fabric over the wood squares. I think it is so cool...good idea honey!

3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
I snore some...I don't think I do any of the other. Well, I think I can have a conversation in my sleep, too. I don't remember some stuff we "talked" about during the night.

4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
All kinds...though all I really listen to is sports talk radio and usually LifeChurch worship music.

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
no...in the morning like 9 something.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
I want the house organized and ALL laundry done...you have no idea.

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
My wife at the moment...she left at 9:30am and it is 10pm.

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)
I don't know...I guess it would be pictures? I just am not into possessions.

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
5'10-5'11ish

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Not all the time...but I don't like tight places.

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Nah...though I do kinda when it is in the middle of the night and you hear a loud noise. Then it isn't fun...going throughout the house trying to figure it out.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
I don't know...I guess Pastor Craig and one of his powerful sermons.

13. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Pepperoni or cheese.

14. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I'm not hungry...I slaved over the grill making hot dogs and brats. I'm pretty full.

15. WHAT WAS THE MOST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
My wedding ring...I love to wear it. I'm proud that my wife is my wife!

16. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
When I was in Jr High and first starting High School, I had to have Nike, Tommy, etc...then when I turned 16 and started working, my parents said I had to pay for my own clothes (along with car and insurance). From that day forth, all of my clothes pretty much came from Walmart, Target, or Old Navy (unless there was a huge sale or something).

17. FIRST JOB?
Sacker at Brannon's IGA in Midwest City when I was 16.

18. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Yes...the things you do as a upper Elem/Jr High kid.

19. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
tucking Addy into bed, picking a few things up in the living room from when Addy got home, getting Addy a drink, and making the bed.

20. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
My personality. I get compliments all the time at work and from customers. My boss always tells me that he hears great things about me...he sends me into certain accounts when they are upset, just to get things corrected and smooth things over.

21. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
I can't believe that it is time for my birthday again. Time flies...my birthday is July 29th. Let's see...what do I want!?!?

22. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
I definitely want some!! I don't care the exact amount...children are a blessing from God, so however many I am blessed with!

23. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
Well, it used to be playing some sort of sport, playing the drums, and playing video games. I don't know what my "release" is anymore...mowing the yard?

24. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
Remember the "My Buddy" doll? I think that was mine as a little boy...then this little device called Nintendo came out, I was all video games after that.

25. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Ship, Shipwreck, Bulldozer (JR High), Draino (HS), Downtown (church b-ball league)

26. WHAT'S SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOWS?
My all-time favorite has got to be Everybody Loves Raymond. I really like Friends, Seinfeld, Frazier, Smallville (I have seen any the past two years), 24, Lost, Prison Break...I think that is about it?

27. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
twist (soft-serve) or homemade vanilla

28. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
Well I am watching Seinfeld right now.

29. LAST MEAL COOKED AT HOME?
Well...this morning Liz asked me to grill hot dogs tonight. I spent 45 minutes doing so, but she was unable to make it home in time. Oh well...I enjoyed them fresh off the grill.

30. LAST MEAL EATEN OUT?
For lunch today I had McDonalds...last night Liz and I went to Olive Garden.

1 comment:

Julie said...

My first job was at Brannon's IGA in MWC as a cashier. Small world.