Monday, April 02, 2007

Case of the Mondays!

Wow, welcome back to work! I got to work this morning right before 8am. As soon as I got to work, I had a Benefits/New Procedures meeting at 8:30am. That meeting lasted until around 10:15am. As soon as that was over, I had to go to Oklahoma City Schools Admin Building to replace a bad hard drive in a server. While I was there, I received a call from our dispatcher that I needed to go back to the OKC County Jail to get my fingerprints done for my CCTV Licensing. After that was over, I grabbed a bite to eat on my way back to the office. When I got back to the office, I found out that I then needed to go to another OKC School (Webster MS) to replace another bad hard drive in a server. After that was over, I went by the fairgrounds to try and pick up our non-sold items in the consignment sale....pick-up was from 4-7pm, and I was there at 3:15. The doors were still locked, so I went on to my next stop. Mid-Del Schools...I had to go through Del City Elementary and Townsend Elementary to replace network switches. After that was over (about 5:15pm), then it was back to the fairgrounds to pick-up the items.

On the way home, my wife and I decided that I would stop by Del Rancho for dinner and bring it home. After dinner, we went to Walmart for grocery shopping. fun! Fun! FUN!! Well, it is 11:30pm and we are finally in bed after putting A to bed and taking showers. Time for some "Prison Break" tv episodes before bed.

No comments: