Sunday, April 29, 2007

God's Blessings are raining upon us...

Last Friday, I posted about God's blessings being upon us. Well, His blessings just keep on coming! I happened to find $60 more in the dryer after I got home! Plus, in the mail on Friday was an Oklahoma state refund check, for over $500! We filed our taxes in February and received our refunds (Well, I guess we didn't receive our FULL refund back then). So it was definitely a welcomed surprise!! Friday was definitely a day full of financial blessings!

We spent Friday night out at Ann's house, since Liz had weddings on both Friday night and all day Saturday. I helped Liz do the candles after the Friday night and Saturday afternoon weddings (she doesn't have to do them after the Saturday evening one. Liz's dad (Jody) came out to the house with me (while Liz was doing that evening wedding) and helped me fix the air conditioning, along with looking at a few other things. I don't know what I would do without him sometimes (other than owe a repair man money). He is certified on anything and everything!!

Today (Sunday) was good! A spent the night on Saturday night with Ann, so they just met Liz and myself at LifeChurch this morning. Another good message, as always! Afterwards, we went to eat lunch at Rib Crib. When we got home, it was work though. I mowed the front and back yards (it was so FREAKIN' hot!), plus Liz straightened up inside because we had a family looking at our in-home daycare. After they left, we let A play in the sprinkler for a little bit....which she had a blast! We actually made it inside for relaxation later this evening though! It is a little after 8pm, A is in bed watching a movie....we are in bed on the laptops....we will probably watch a movie or something...and oh by the way, that family loved the daycare and they will be dropping the baby off around 6am. Yes, that is right....I don't get up until 6:45am, and Liz doesn't get up until around 7:10am. Looks that will change, but it is only on Monday and Friday.

Well, I hope everyone has a good week....I know, I know...back to work!

2 comments:

ann said...

It was HOT! was sufficient!

Okie Food Traveler said...

I know...but it was FREAKIN' hot. I put that word in there just for you, since you love it so much. I am putting the emphasis on FREAKIN' instead of HOT. It was just so FREAKIN' hot!