Saturday, April 07, 2007

Have and Want...

1. Car
Have- 00 Mercury Mountaineer and 06 Toyota Corolla
Want- I'm at a point where I don't really care about having the "great". I just want a 0 on the amount I owe.

2. House
Have- It will do for now
Want- A bigger house for when we have more kids.

3. Job-
Have- Computer Tech/Network Admin
Want- IT Director for school district

4. Relationship-
Have - Wife
Want- Got it. She's WONDERFUL

5. Kids-
Have- 1 step-daughter
Want- about 5 more...3 or 4 of our own and adopt an international baby.

6. Money-
Have- We do get some every week
Want- to just get things paid off and out of debt...I am looking forward to being able to be a "giver".

7. Cell Phone-
Have- a company cell phone...Nokia
Want- a razor...but only if the company is paying. It does look like in a couple months I will be getting a Blackberry.

8. Cell Phone Provider-
Have- Cingular
Want- I like them just fine.

9. Parents-
Have- both my parents that I love to death...plus, I have my in-laws.
Want- for them to live long and happy lives...then it is off to the nursing home. haha!

10. Talents-
Have- I don't think I have all these great talents. I haven't really discovered my talent.
Want- Whatever I can do ok (like playing drums and technology things) and whatever I discover down the road...I just want to use them to glorify God. I don't care about being famous or making money off my talent.

1. Computer-
Have- IBM laptop....company's actually.
Want- I want another laptop here for my wife during the day. I have been leaving it for her a lot, but if something came up and I didn't have it. Uh Oh!

12. Internet Service Provider-
Have- Cox
Want- Not changing

13. Hair-
Have- short
Want- I am fine with it....really.

14. Eyes-
Have- Blue-Green
Want- I like my eye color...I just want laser vision correction, so I can see without glasses!!!!

15. Siblings-
Have- 1 sister, then I have a half brother and sister that I never see.
Want- I'm good, thanks. I wished as a kid there were more of us...I guess that is why I want a bunch of kids...I want to be a part of a big family.

16. Credit Cards-
Have- I have 2
Want- I just want to get those two paid off and done with it.

17. Alcohol-
Have- None
Want- None

18. Pets-
Have- 1 Great Pyrenees puppy
Want- No more

19. Collections-
Have- OU memorabilia and a Michael Jordan collection
Want- to sell the Michael Jordan stuff and acquire more OU stuff

20. Friends-
Have- Good friends and my wife is my best friend
Want- I always will take more friends, you can't have enough.

No comments: