Friday, April 06, 2007

Food For Thought!!

Global Warming, huh!?!? I have been in a snow storm this afternoon here in OKC....and it is April 6th!!! It was coming down really strong there for a couple hours.

Oh, I have it figured out. The iceburgs are melting in the North Pole and the air picked up some of the dust particles and blew them into Oklahoma today...yes, that must be it!

You must be thinking....with that title, where's the food? I have given you something to think about....snow in April does require much thought. As for the food...I am not quite sure. My wife is working tonight, so I have to figure out what in the world I am gonna do for dinner. She will be home around 9:30 or 10, so I am on my own for dinner and alone for a few hours. What to do?

1 comment:

Okie Food Traveler said...

Well, Liz and I went out late last night for dinner. We went to the Salt Grass Steakhouse last night about 10pm. Late dinner...but it was so good. We like that place, so it was worth the wait.