Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Way Fun Wednesday!

I went back to work today thinking I would be going to my normal Bethany Schools on Wednesday. Well, one of our techs T blew out an eardrum and it was bleeding...so he stayed home taking medicine. Since he wasn't able to come to work, I had to take his place at one of my old accounts...Pauls Valley.

When I finished Pauls Valley, I got to go to the house. After getting home, I took my wife's car to the gas station for a fill up, then I went and got the oil changed, then to the bank to make the car payment, then by Blockbuster to take back some movies, and then finally back to the house. After spending a little bit of time in the house with Liz and the daycare kids, I once again appreciate all that my wife does. She is an amazing person, and I can't understand how she does it! That is an understatement, too.

After the parents picked the daycare kids up, I went outside to mow both the front and back yard. Then I took a nice refreshing shower...which I always enjoy! My wife is cooking a delicious meal...meatloaf and garlic mashed potatoes! I think she is fixing something else, too...all I know, is I am hungry and am so thankful that she is cooking for us!

It has been a very long day, and I know everyone is tired! After dinner, I am going to do the dishes...then I am so ready for bed!!

2 comments:

HomeSchool Mommy said...

I'm glad you appreciate me. I appreciate you very much, too. We make a great team and I've really enjoyed our team-work cleaning/cooking this week.

ann said...

AWWW! You're such a sweet husband! My baby girl(s) are very blessed to have you!
Love you,
Mom