Thursday, April 05, 2007

Something to think about....

Apparently, I am being told that my blog doesn't really make you do any thinking, isn't interesting at all, and has no cool stories. Yes, I love you all too! I see how it is...basically I am a boring, simple-minded person. Well, I am going to start randomly posting on a series called...."Let's give them something to THINK about". Here is the first thought for you:

CELL PHONE vs. THE BIBLE
I wonder what would happen if we treated our Bible like we treat our cell phones.

What if we carried it around in our purses or pockets?
What if we turned back to go get it if we forgot it?
What if we flipped through it several times a day?
What if we used it to receive messages from the text?
What if we treated it like we couldn't live without it?
What if we gave it to kids as gifts?
What if we used it as we traveled?
What if we used it in case of an emergency?
What if we upgraded it to get the latest version?

2 comments:

ann said...

Now that's a post that will make you think!! I guess it just took being ignored to get you to give us something to think about?! This one might even win you an award!

Okie Food Traveler said...

another thing, we don't have to worry about the bill...Jesus already paid it in full!