Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday!

I had one heck of a day today. Last night was a rough one, and I decided not to go to work today. I got up out of bed between 7 and 7:30 this morning, and I immediately got to work. My master bathroom has been in horrible shape since about last October. I got that picked up, then started on our bedroom which has also been not that great, then at 8:30 I had to wake Liz up...after I woke her up, I cleaned the kitchen. With a kid and a home daycare, it seems most of our attention goes to those "public" areas.

We took the kids outside around 10:30-11:00am this morning, then Liz and I took shifts at the trimming the shrubs in our flower bed...which look much better, now. I was going to mow the yard tonight, but we just simply ran out of time....so I will mow tomorrow evening after dinner. After the kids left, Liz cooked dinner while I cleaned the "main" bathroom. After dinner, we went and had a little sno-cone treat. When we got back to the house, I cleaned the living room and kitchen while Liz ran A's bath water and cleaned her room. We got so much done today, and it was real nice to feel like we were working as a team on tackling some much needed housework. That is all for now!!

No comments: