Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Spinning my wheels???

I think about what all to say on here, but I feel like I am just spinning my wheels. I have no idea if anyone is reading this thing, or if anyone really cares. I changed the way I was posting...I was posting things I did on a daily basis, which didn't get much response. Instead of posting on my daily work/routine, I thought I would put a little more thought into my posts...I'm getting zero response now. After all, my last 6 posts have resulted in 1 comment...and that comment was from ME. Sometimes I feel like I am just wasting time and doing something that nobody reads. I don't know, I'm just feeling like it isn't worth the effort. Thanks for listening to my little rant (well, those one or two that might be reading).

4 comments:

Spanky 27 said...

Just passing by and saying hi!

My own little world said...

I just wanted to let you know that I read your blog just about every day. Miss you guys!

Sheila

HomeSchool Mommy said...

What a baby! I almost didn't post a comment just because you ASKED for people to post comments. I was surprised to see Sheila's comment on here. See? There ARE people reading and we don't even know who they are.

Doug said...

Do you need to come in for some blogger counseling? Just kidding. You can always check out www.sitemeter.com if you want to see what your blog traffic is like. Keep posting!! Peace.