Monday, April 23, 2007

God Is Working...

This is almost identical to what Liz said, but I am sharing in the same excitement that she is. God is blessing us so much!

Liz and I have been planning some exciting things, which will unfold during the next few years. This weekend, we got another amazing offer!!! So we are praying, praying, praying....please pray with us!

We don't feel that it is time to reveal any of the things God is working/blessing us with, but we are so excited about the doors God seems to be opening. We will have to make many sacrifices before we can walk through these doors....with many of those being financially. Make as much as possible, while spending the least possible amount.

I can't believe it has almost been a week since my last blog. It has been a good week, mostly working.

Friday night Liz and I had a date night (it was A's weekend with her daddy), which was very nice! We went to Bahama Breeze for dinner, then our plans were for a movie afterwards. After finally getting out of the restaurant about 9:45, the pooper Liz decided she was too tired for the theater....haha (I was tired, too). We went back to the house and watched a movie in our bedroom instead...awhile back, we moved the big screen to the bedroom and no tv in the living room. Liz and I don't watch much tv...just usually at night before bed.

Liz had two wedding on Saturday, so I spent the day at her parents. I help Liz out at the end of the weddings to clean/replace candles and pickup petals because the sooner she gets out of there, the sooner we go somewhere.

Today was a long one...not only was it Monday, but I had to spend 5 hours on the road. I am looking forward to a nice, peaceful rest this evening....haha!!! Probably planting flowers, mowing, and cleaning house after the daycare kids leave.

No comments: